|Stock||Size||Weight||Qty. 1||Qty. 2 – 10||Qty. 11 – 25||Qty. 26 – 74||Qty. 75+|
|110201||72″ x12″ x2″||52,91lbs||$67||$60||$53||$46||$39|
For larger quantities please contact a representative for additional pricing discounts. 1-855-864-6281
Specifically designed to stop high speed traffic on streets and parking lots, Unimat rubber speed bumps are a smart solution to ensure a safe street and parking lot.
The rubber speed bumps are a smart investment since they don’t need any maintenance. Their rubber construction makes them last much longer than if they were made of other materials.
Use Unimat rubber speed bumps and take advantage of their outstanding features. They also have cat eye reflectors that allow them to be visible during night hours.
Features & Benefits
- Made of 100% recycled tire rubber, it is a flexible design; it fits on almost any highway surface to stop cars.
- Reflecting yellow ribbon.
- Cat Eye reflectors to optimize night vision and darkness vision.
- Pre-perforated for easy installing.
- Bottom with canals to help facilitate drainage, to set the wiring or street pipes.
- They can be easily removed for storage or reinstalling.
- They can be used for temporary or permanent installation.
- Resistant to dampness, oil, temperature variations and ultraviolet rays.
- They won’t lose their shape, crack or get rotten.
- Flexible design allows them to adapt to inequalities of the road.
- Lightweight, they can be easily installed by only one person.