Sanitizing Fabric Mat. Shoe sanitizing mats Nº 12700
This great type of sanitizing mat is filled with sanitizing solution that retains contamination and germs from the bottom of the shoes any time someone enters an establishment.
Unimat sanitizing mats are designed to remove dirt particles and any type of contaminated elements found in the bottom of the shoes.
Also this shoes sanitizing mat is made with maximum resistance to chemicals and acids, this is perfect for desiccating purposes.
Features & Benefits
- 2×3’ (60x90cm)entry mat system designed to stop germs at your entrance
- (6) disposable, recycled fabric inserts continuously provide a clean and high performing foot bath system
- Compatible with most foot bath chemical solutions
- Helps reduce the spread of microorganisms
How to set up the system
- STEP 1: Place your (6) fabric inserts into the base of the mat
- STEP 2: Fasten inserts in place along the corners with the provided rivets
- STEP 3: Pour your cleaning agent/solution into the base of the mat – until liquid is visible when applying pressure to the surface of the mat; Base can hold up to 7 fl oz.
* Refill solution as recommended by labeling instructions and replace fabric inserts as needed
How to use it
- Users should stand on MICROSHIELD base for as long as directed per your chemical solution labeling instructions
- Place a microfibre or standard carpeted mat following the base so users can wipe excess moisture from shoes
- Food Service
- Gyms/Recreational Facilities